Food Lion parent company to layoff 350 corporate employees
SALISBURY, N.C. —Food Lion’s parent company, Delhaize America, will layoff 350 corporate employees, according to The Salisbury Post.
The move is part of a reorganization that started in December.
All layoffs will be above store manager level, according to an internal email sent by Delhaize America’s CEO, Roland Smith.
The memo did not specify how many Food Lion employees will lose their job, The Salisbury Post reports.
Read more at The Salisbury Post
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview