Food Lion parent company to layoff 350 corporate employees
SALISBURY, N.C. —Food Lion’s parent company, Delhaize America, will layoff 350 corporate employees, according to The Salisbury Post.
The move is part of a reorganization that started in December.
All layoffs will be above store manager level, according to an internal email sent by Delhaize America’s CEO, Roland Smith.
The memo did not specify how many Food Lion employees will lose their job, The Salisbury Post reports.
Read more at The Salisbury Post
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault