Food Lion parent company to layoff 350 corporate employees
SALISBURY, N.C. —Food Lion’s parent company, Delhaize America, will layoff 350 corporate employees, according to The Salisbury Post.
The move is part of a reorganization that started in December.
All layoffs will be above store manager level, according to an internal email sent by Delhaize America’s CEO, Roland Smith.
The memo did not specify how many Food Lion employees will lose their job, The Salisbury Post reports.
Read more at The Salisbury Post
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK