Super Bowl prompts record sales at East Coast Wings and Grill
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Superbowl Sunday was a record day for chicken wing sales at the East Coast Wings & Grill restaurant on Country Club Road in Winston-Salem, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.
The restaurant ran out of chicken wings at 2 p.m. after reportedly selling more than 20,000 wings.
Their wing sales rose 21 percent over Super Bowl Sunday 2012.
Read more at The Winston-Salem Journal
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault