Report: Odds of Panthers winning 2014 Super Bowl are 50-1
Bovada.lv has posted the odds for the 2014 Super Bowl and currently have the Carolina Panthers in 22nd place with 50-1 shot of winning.
The gambling website has Denver at the top of the list at 7-1. New England and San Francisco follow at 15-2. Green Bay is at 10-1 and Baltimore is 12-1.
The Panthers’ ranking is tied with Kansas City, Miami, St. Louis and Tampa Bay.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are at the bottom of the list with 150-1 odds.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave