Davidson County judge dismisses lawsuit in sweepstakes case
A Superior Court judge dismissed the lawsuit that was filed last week by two sweepstakes stakeholders in Davidson County—International Internet Technologies and a local business owner.
Both were seeking a preliminary injunction which would have prohibited authorities from enforcing a sweepstakes ban until a judge could make a ruling about new software.
Read more at The Dispatch of Lexington
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home