New Orleans sea otter picks Super Bowl winner
There’s nothing new about a psychic picking a Super Bowl winner… or a pack of puppies for that matter.
But here’s something a little different from New Orleans. A sea otter is picking a favorite.
Her name is Emma and she lives at the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
Her trainer says a little football is her favorite toy… and she uses it to make her pick, tossing it into the bucket with the San Francisco 49ers logo on it.
If you’re not convinced… you should know that Emma the otter has done this before.
Last year she correctly predicted the winner of the final four.
But keep in mind, a grizzly bear in Billings, Montana picked the Ravens on Thursday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave