Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson hospitalized
Alamance County Sheriff Terry S. Johnson (WGHP)
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said Alamance County Sheriff Terry S. Johnson was hospitalized on Saturday for what is being described as a “cardiac event.”
Alamance County officials said Johnson is expected to make a full recovery. Deputies said they are asking everyone to keep Johnson in their prayers.
Authorities said further information will be released at the request of the family.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home