WSFC students go for Zumba record
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem/Forsyth County students are setting the record for the largest Zumba class.
It’s all part of the “Go Red and Get Moving” challenge.
Mayor Allen and 1100 others took part in the 30 minute Zumba class on Friday morning.
They will now send their attempt to the Guinness Book of World Records to verify if they broke a world record.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault