Water leak on Lewisville-Clemmons Rd to affect traffic throughout day
Lewisville-Clemmons Road at Cook Avenue looking south toward Brewer Avenue (Google Maps)
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Officials say a water leak on Lewisville-Clemmons Road will affect traffic throughout the day.
According to Larry Kirby, the director of public works for Clemmons, the leak is along Lewisville-Clemmons Road between Brewer Avenue and Cook Avenue.
Kirby says the southbound side of the road will be down to one lane throughout Friday.
The leak will not affect northbound traffic, Kirby said.
Kirby says the leak has been isolated and water service for nearby businesses should not be affected.
No other information was immediately available.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home