Water leak on Lewisville-Clemmons Rd to affect traffic throughout day
Lewisville-Clemmons Road at Cook Avenue looking south toward Brewer Avenue (Google Maps)
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Officials say a water leak on Lewisville-Clemmons Road will affect traffic throughout the day.
According to Larry Kirby, the director of public works for Clemmons, the leak is along Lewisville-Clemmons Road between Brewer Avenue and Cook Avenue.
Kirby says the southbound side of the road will be down to one lane throughout Friday.
The leak will not affect northbound traffic, Kirby said.
Kirby says the leak has been isolated and water service for nearby businesses should not be affected.
No other information was immediately available.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview