Virginia Senate approves bill on smoking in vehicle carrying children
The bill includes a $100 fine for anyone found guilty.
State Sen. Ralph S. Northam, a pediatric neurologist who pushed for similar legislation in 2011, proposed the bill.
Read more at The Washington Post
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k