Super Bowl supply shopping in the Triad
GREENSBORO, N.C. — There are only two more days until Super Bowl XLVII and shoppers in the Triad are stocking up on supplies to tailgate in front of their TV.
The National Retail Federation says the average home spends just under $70 on the big game.
While many shoppers say it’s all about the food, decorations have been a big hit as well–Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers hats, streamers and cups have been flying off the shelves as well.
No matter who you’re rooting for, shoppers agree the most fun isn’t in the game, but the company you keep sitting in front of your TV.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old