Buckley Report: Heels for Careers
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Emily Currie started a nonprofit organization called ‘Pearls and Heels for Careers’ that is dedicated to helping homeless women dress professionally for job interviews.
‘Pearls and Heels for Careers’ is still in the process of getting its official nonprofit status from the government.
To find out more information visit her website.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child