Buckley Report: Heels for Careers
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Emily Currie started a nonprofit organization called ‘Pearls and Heels for Careers’ that is dedicated to helping homeless women dress professionally for job interviews.
‘Pearls and Heels for Careers’ is still in the process of getting its official nonprofit status from the government.
To find out more information visit her website.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old