Pepper Building in downtown Winston-Salem sold for $801,000
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (Winston-Salem Journal) — The Downtown Winston-Salem Foundation will receive $801,000 after the sale of the Pepper Building to developer Michael Coe is finalized, he confirmed to The Winston-Salem Journal on Wednesday.
The sale also involves the building and the adjacent lots on 104 and 110 W. Fourth St.
Developers have been trying for more than 13 years to redevelop the building.
Read more at The Winston-Salem Journal
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave