Pepper Building in downtown Winston-Salem sold for $801,000
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (Winston-Salem Journal) — The Downtown Winston-Salem Foundation will receive $801,000 after the sale of the Pepper Building to developer Michael Coe is finalized, he confirmed to The Winston-Salem Journal on Wednesday.
The sale also involves the building and the adjacent lots on 104 and 110 W. Fourth St.
Developers have been trying for more than 13 years to redevelop the building.
Read more at The Winston-Salem Journal
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old