Jim Cox retires from SE Guilford
GUILFORD CO., N.C. — Jim Cox is a coaching legend at Southeast Guilford High School.
He’s coached wrestling there for the past 22 years.
Before that, he coached for 17 years in South Carolina.
Wrestling has been his calling and passion, but now it’s time to walk away as he faces knee replacement surgery.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave