Healthy Super Bowl snacks and recipes
The Super Bowl and snacks go hand in hand. And if you started the New Year with a resolution to lose weight, you may need a little coaching to get ready for that big party.
This morning, Weight Watchers’ representative Linda McLean shared several healthy snack recipes, which you can download and try for yourself!
Baked Potato Skins with Creamy Spinach & Turkey Bacon: http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=128231
Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip: http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=84571
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old