Wake County woman faces 107 counts of theft by credit card
Dawn Deloreis Beddard, 34, of Wake County.
RALEIGH, N.C. – A Wake County woman was arrested after authorities said she used her husband’s company credit card to buy various items on 107 occasions between Nov. 6 and Jan. 18.
The News & Observer reported that Dawn Deloreis Beddard, 34, was charged with using her husband’s company credit card to buy gas, food, groceries and various merchandise, including shoes.
Beddard was being held Tuesday in the Wake County Detention Center under $390,000 bail.
The arrest warrants listed her name as Dawn D. Clark, and an arrest report says that is an alias she has used.
The arrest warrants contain 104 counts of obtaining property by false pretenses.
Read full story: The News & Observer.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview