Wake County woman faces 107 counts of theft by credit card
Dawn Deloreis Beddard, 34, of Wake County.
RALEIGH, N.C. – A Wake County woman was arrested after authorities said she used her husband’s company credit card to buy various items on 107 occasions between Nov. 6 and Jan. 18.
The News & Observer reported that Dawn Deloreis Beddard, 34, was charged with using her husband’s company credit card to buy gas, food, groceries and various merchandise, including shoes.
Beddard was being held Tuesday in the Wake County Detention Center under $390,000 bail.
The arrest warrants listed her name as Dawn D. Clark, and an arrest report says that is an alias she has used.
The arrest warrants contain 104 counts of obtaining property by false pretenses.
Read full story: The News & Observer.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault