Officials: Gang member arrested on drug charges in Burlington
Luther Fitzgerald Enoch, 32, of Mebane.
BURLINGTON, N.C. — A Medane man was arrested on narcotics charges after law enforcement officials said he ran a stop sign Tuesday in Burlington.
Luther Fitzgerald Enoch, 32, was charged with possession of cocaine, trafficking cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and failing to stop at a stop sign.
Officials said the suspect was arrested after members of the Alamance County Gang Task Force saw a Ford Explorer run a stop sign around 1:55 p.m.
Deputies said they found about one ounce of cocaine in his possession.
Authorities said the suspect is a known member of the United Blood Nation gang.
The suspect received a $175,000 bond and has court planned for Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave