Greensboro road reopens after disabled tractor-trailer
North Chimney Rock Road looking south at West Friendly Avenue (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A lane of North Chimney Rock Road in Greensboro was temporarily closed Tuesday morning due to a disabled tractor-trailer.
According to police, the tractor-trailer went off the side of the road and got stuck in a ditch in the 300 block of North Chimney Rock Road.
North Chimney Rock Road was down to one lane from West Friendly Avenue to PPG Road until about 8:30 a.m., police said.
Police said the tractor-trailer was carrying building materials for GSR Logistics and Contracting. No materials came off the truck.
No injuries were reported.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview