Greensboro road reopens after disabled tractor-trailer
North Chimney Rock Road looking south at West Friendly Avenue (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A lane of North Chimney Rock Road in Greensboro was temporarily closed Tuesday morning due to a disabled tractor-trailer.
According to police, the tractor-trailer went off the side of the road and got stuck in a ditch in the 300 block of North Chimney Rock Road.
North Chimney Rock Road was down to one lane from West Friendly Avenue to PPG Road until about 8:30 a.m., police said.
Police said the tractor-trailer was carrying building materials for GSR Logistics and Contracting. No materials came off the truck.
No injuries were reported.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault