Winston-Salem woman’s personal story goes viral
In December, Antonina Griffin shared her very personal story of triumph on YouTube. The Winston-Salem woman never thought so many people would be interested in learning about all she’s been through. In January, a friend shared Griffin’s video on Facebook and it went viral.
Griffin shared her story with FOX8′s Kerry Charles. Learn more about Griffin, how she’s using her story to give back and her return to the classroom.
Learn more about one of Griffin’s efforts: https://www.facebook.com/scarfoundation
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k