Tax experts offer advice for filing in 2013 [Video]
The fiscal cliff deal delay is having an impact on tax e-filing this year, and you may have to work a little harder to claim your dependents. These are just a few tax season need-to-knows.
In the video above, Liberty Tax Service’s Reed Prevatte talks with Nicole Ferguson as they kick off 24-hour business hours for the next week.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave