Investigators remain mum on details of homicide at Atlanta Car Company
LEXINGTON, N.C.— Davidson County Sheriff’s Investigators remain tight-lipped about a Friday morning homicide. They say 52-year-old, Nancy Harvey was found dead inside her business, Atlanta Car Company on Old US Highway 52.
Investigators say Harvey’s employees were the ones to find her body around 9 o’clock Friday morning. Since Friday investigators haven’t released if they have a suspect in custody or how Harvey was killed.
“This is a small town. Everybody knows everybody and everybody says this happened or that happened. I just want to know whatever happened and if they can catch whoever did it,” explains Leeanna Warner, who lives across the street from Atlanta Car Company.
Jasper and Patrica Nifong were neighbors and friends with Harvey. “If they knew her they knew she was the finest you can get. I mean, she was a sweet woman, a good woman,” explains Jasper Nifong, friends of Harvey’s.
Fox 8 tried to talk to employees at Atlanta Car Company. They declined.
The Davidson County Sheriff’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations are both working this homicide case.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home