Divers rescue dolphin entangled by fishing line [Video]
In this video, a Bottlenose dolphin entangled by a fishing line is rescued by divers in Kona, Hawaii.
According to Manta Rays Hawaii, the wild dolphin approached the divers on Jan. 11 during the “Open Ocean Manta Ray Night Dive” off the Kona coast.
Snorkelers and divers were spectating manta rays feeding on plankton when the dolphin swam into the lighted area. The divers made the decision to assist the dolphin after noticing its behavior.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy