Randy Quaid denied permanent residency in Canada
Actor Randy Quaid has reportedly been denied permanent residency in Canada.
The Inquisitr reported that the actor will however have the opportunity to appeal the decision down the road.
An anonymous official within Canada’s immigration department said Quaid’s request for permanent resident status had been denied Saturday.
Quaid, who stared in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, and his wife have anxious to become Canadian citizens after the actor said they were being hunted by “Hollywood star-whackers.”
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
Read more: The Inquisitr.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child