NFL player hurt in nightclub: Trent Williams injured
Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams was injured in a Honolulu nightclub Friday and had to withdraw from the Pro Bowl on Sunday.
The Washington Post reported that Williams had been involved in a nightclub incident that required police involvement, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.
The 6-foot-5, 325-pound Williams was reportedly injured when someone cracked a bottle over his head and Tasered him. Officials said the injuries required stitches.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. Friday, according to a statement by the Honolulu Police Department. Three men were reportedly injured in the altercation, and one male was arrested. Williams is not considered a suspect.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
Read more: The Washington Post.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave