37 units respond to house fire reported in Browns Summit
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — No injuries were reported in a house fire Saturday afternoon in Browns Summit.
Officials said the blaze was reported at 7451 Doggett Road around 12 p.m. Authorities said 37 units responded to the scene.
Assistant Fire Chief Donald Jarvis of Northeast Fire District 13 said cause of fire is still unknown. He said the fire started in the back of the house.
Authorities said two homeowners were inside at the time but were able to escape unharmed.
Officials said Doggett Road was closed from Townsend Forest Lane to Clayton Road.
Submit Your Photo
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy