37 units respond to house fire reported in Browns Summit
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — No injuries were reported in a house fire Saturday afternoon in Browns Summit.
Officials said the blaze was reported at 7451 Doggett Road around 12 p.m. Authorities said 37 units responded to the scene.
Assistant Fire Chief Donald Jarvis of Northeast Fire District 13 said cause of fire is still unknown. He said the fire started in the back of the house.
Authorities said two homeowners were inside at the time but were able to escape unharmed.
Officials said Doggett Road was closed from Townsend Forest Lane to Clayton Road.
Submit Your Photo
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home