Second suspect arrested in Pleasant Garden bank robbery
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Deputies said a second suspect involved in a bank robbery at the Bank of America in Pleasant Garden on Jan. 14 has been arrested.
Authorities said 42-year-old Orlando Jones was arrested Friday morning at the Country Hearth Inn located in Columbia, S.C.
Officials said Jones was arrested by members of the Richland County Sheriff’s Office and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
The Greensboro Violent Criminal Apprehension Team and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation reportedly assisted in his arrest.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave