High Point drivers face hazardous conditions
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point drivers prepared for icy conditions on the roadways by stocking up on de-ice spray and ice scrapers for their windshields and fueling up on gasoline.
High Point Police Lieutenant said there were collisions due to the weather were less than they thought. Most took place from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday afternoon.
Officers said to drive slow and be cautious of your surroundings to avoid fender benders.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'