High Point drivers face hazardous conditions
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point drivers prepared for icy conditions on the roadways by stocking up on de-ice spray and ice scrapers for their windshields and fueling up on gasoline.
High Point Police Lieutenant said there were collisions due to the weather were less than they thought. Most took place from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday afternoon.
Officers said to drive slow and be cautious of your surroundings to avoid fender benders.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK