High Point drivers face hazardous conditions
HIGH POINT, N.C. — High Point drivers prepared for icy conditions on the roadways by stocking up on de-ice spray and ice scrapers for their windshields and fueling up on gasoline.
High Point Police Lieutenant said there were collisions due to the weather were less than they thought. Most took place from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday afternoon.
Officers said to drive slow and be cautious of your surroundings to avoid fender benders.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault