Fire at Greensboro apartment building
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Rescuers responded Friday morning to reports of an apartment fire in Greensboro.
Dispatchers say the fire was reported shortly after 4:30 a.m. at the Willow Run Apartments at 315 Montrose Drive.
Police say no injuries have been reported.
A spokesperson with the apartment complex says the fire started in a chimney.
The spokesperson said two apartments were damaged, but the displaced residents have been relocated to other apartments at the complex.
No other information is immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave