Kernersville hospital staff ‘Go Red’ for Women’s Heart Month
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — February is Women’s Heart Month and the Kernersville Medical Center’s Women’s Heart Center staff is helping ladies “Go Red.”
They joined Nicole Ferguson on Thursday morning for several heart-related tests everyone should go through. They also talked about upcoming events.
For appointments or more information, call (336) 277-1880.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault