Kernersville hospital staff ‘Go Red’ for Women’s Heart Month
KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — February is Women’s Heart Month and the Kernersville Medical Center’s Women’s Heart Center staff is helping ladies “Go Red.”
They joined Nicole Ferguson on Thursday morning for several heart-related tests everyone should go through. They also talked about upcoming events.
For appointments or more information, call (336) 277-1880.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting