$1 million Powerball ticket sold in Clemmons
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Lottery officials say a $1 million winning Powerball ticket was sold to someone at a grocery store in Forsyth County.
Officials said the ticket — which matched Wednesday night’s numbers of 11, 12, 24, 43 and 45 — was sold at the Harris Teeter on Clemmons Road.
Players have 180 days from the draw date to claim their prize.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave