Made in NC: Charlie’s Soap
MAYODAN, N.C. — Charlie Sutherland began Charlie’s Soap in the 1970s when a local textile company needed soap to clean up its yarn and knitting machines.
He sold it locally for a number of years and rebranded and relaunched the company in 2002 when his sons came on board.
Now, Charlie’s Soap is becoming known around the world.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child