Jamestown family featured in Rack Room Shoes ad
JAMESTOWN, N.C. —A family of six from Jamestown wins the eighth annual “Rack Room Shoes Models Wanted” contest featuring their family in a national ad campaign.
Huband and wife Ben and Jenny Bradford along with their four children Brooke,11, Alyssa, 10, Braden, 6, and Ayden,1 shot the campaign ads at the Charlotte headquarters December 3-5.
Jenny Bradford said it was wonderful to have that experience with the whole family and can pass down the stories to her grandchildren.
“We are a very busy family so we’re always going in different directions. So just having that time together was very special to us it was fun,” Bradford said.
The Bradford family was chosen out of 7,400 other entries and are featured, online, print and in 400 stores nationwide.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home