Deaths of Davidson County couple ruled domestic, sheriff says
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Davidson County Sheriff David Grice says investigators have ruled the shooting deaths of a Clemmons couple to be domestic-related.
According to Grice, deputies responded to the Sunset Road home of Timothy and Emily Benbow around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday after a family member found the two dead inside.
Grice says investigators “concluded that the incident was domestic-related.”
The shooting happened earlier in the day, Grice said.
A three-year-old child was found alive inside the home, Grice said. The child, who was not physically harmed, is now staying with relatives.
No other details were available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k