Coke Super Bowl ad lets you decide the ending
The Coke Super Bowl ad will be a bit different this year.
Coke has abandoned its infamous polar bear Super Bowl ad campaign this year for a new ad that will let viewers decide the ending.
The ad features three teams competing to be the first to get to a Coke bottle mirage.
Viewers can vote online at CokeChase.com for either the Cowboys, the Bandlanders or the Showgirls to reach the bottle first. Voters can also delay other teams by watching “sabotage” videos.
Voting begins Tuesday and will run through the end of the Super Bowl.
The team with the most votes will be featured in an ad that will air immediately after the game.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.