Coke Super Bowl ad lets you decide the ending
The Coke Super Bowl ad will be a bit different this year.
Coke has abandoned its infamous polar bear Super Bowl ad campaign this year for a new ad that will let viewers decide the ending.
The ad features three teams competing to be the first to get to a Coke bottle mirage.
Viewers can vote online at CokeChase.com for either the Cowboys, the Bandlanders or the Showgirls to reach the bottle first. Voters can also delay other teams by watching “sabotage” videos.
Voting begins Tuesday and will run through the end of the Super Bowl.
The team with the most votes will be featured in an ad that will air immediately after the game.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault