Coke Super Bowl ad lets you decide the ending
The Coke Super Bowl ad will be a bit different this year.
Coke has abandoned its infamous polar bear Super Bowl ad campaign this year for a new ad that will let viewers decide the ending.
The ad features three teams competing to be the first to get to a Coke bottle mirage.
Viewers can vote online at CokeChase.com for either the Cowboys, the Bandlanders or the Showgirls to reach the bottle first. Voters can also delay other teams by watching “sabotage” videos.
Voting begins Tuesday and will run through the end of the Super Bowl.
The team with the most votes will be featured in an ad that will air immediately after the game.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK