Lowe’s to hire 45,000 season workers
MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Mooresville based home-improvement retailer Lowe’s will hire 45,000 season workers in anticipation of its busy spring season, according to The Washington Post.
The company will also add 9,000 part-time employees on a permanent basis.
Seasonal employees work about 20 to 25 hours a week, the length of seasonal employment will vary. Jobs are expected to start in February, and will last through September.
Source: The Washington Post
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview