Lowe’s to hire 45,000 season workers
MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Mooresville based home-improvement retailer Lowe’s will hire 45,000 season workers in anticipation of its busy spring season, according to The Washington Post.
The company will also add 9,000 part-time employees on a permanent basis.
Seasonal employees work about 20 to 25 hours a week, the length of seasonal employment will vary. Jobs are expected to start in February, and will last through September.
Source: The Washington Post
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home