Greensboro man issued $1M bond on robbery charges
James Devon Goolsby
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A $1 million bond has been issued against a Greensboro man who was arrested in connection with an armed robbery from December.
James Devon Goolsby, 29, is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
According to the Greensboro News & Record, Goolsby was arrested Saturday after he stole a car.
Police tell the paper that Goolsby and another suspect held multiple victims at gunpoint on Dec. 24 when they robbed them of two rifles, two handguns, a laptop, a video game system, jewelry and shoes.
Goolsby is also accused of threatening the victims and firing a handgun into their van on Lees Chapel Road.
Read more: News-Record.com
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.