Authorities investigating deaths of a husband and wife in Davidson County
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — The Davidson County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the deaths of a husband and wife at a residence on Sunset Road in the Arcadia community.
Davidson County Sheriff David Grice said deputies responded to the residence on Sunset Road at 1:47 p.m. Tuesday.
One of the deaths is being investigated as a homicide, Grice said.
A relative who had not heard from the couple in a day alerted authorities after he found the two dead, the sheriff said. The man and woman were in their late 30s or early 40s and were the owners of the residence, Grice said.
Grice said “both died violently,” and deputies were executing a search warrant Tuesday afternoon. He said the case was possibly involving a firearm.
Read more at The Dispatch
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k