Hundreds gather for Greensboro’s annual MLK Jr. breakfast
GREENSBORO, N.C. — An estimated 800 people gathered Monday morning in Greensboro for the city’s 26th annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. breakfast.
Former Maryland congressman, national NAACP CEO and best-selling author Kweisi Mfume spoke with Nicole Ferguson ahead of his address.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home