Coldest air of the season arrives tomorrow
TRIAD, N.C. — Beautiful and mild today will turn into beautiful and very cold tomorrow. A cold front will slip through this evening as a dry front and behind it much colder air will pour in for tomorrow.
We expect dry weather through Thursday and then another shot of moisture arrives on Friday. This system has to be watched as the track will determine if we get cold rain or a wintry mix.
The models are split at the moment and we need a day or two to zero in on what should happen. One thing appears certain, much colder air returns for the weekend.
If you like warm days, it appears we get a warm-up around the 29th and 30th, before more cold air returns.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview