Police investigate fatal shooting in Thomasville
The 200 block of Pine Street in Thomasville (Google Maps)
THOMASVILLE, N.C. – The second homicide in two days was reported in Thomasville after police said they found a man shot to death at a home Saturday night.
Police said the incident was reported at 211 Pine St. shortly after 10:30 p.m. Authorities said the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials said they are not releasing the name of the victim until family members have been notified.
Police said no arrests have been made, but a person of interest has been identified and charges are pending the completion of the investigation.
The investigation is ongoing and no other details were immediately available.
Anyone with information can call Thomasville Crime Stoppers at (336) 476-TIPS (8477) or Thomasville Police at 336-475-4284. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child