No. 14 NC State beats Clemson in 66-62 win
RALEIGH, N.C. — No. 14 North Carolina State defeated Clemson in a 66-62 win Sunday night in Raleigh.
ESPN reported that Freshman T.J. Warren scored 21 points to help the victory while Richard Howell scored the go-ahead basket with 1:56 left.
Howell finished with 11 points and 12 rebounds for the Wolfpack.
“I feel like every time we go somewhere, the team’s getting up to play us,” Howell said, according to ESPN.
Read more: ESPN.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k