Clara Jane Nixon dies
IRVINE, Calif.— Former President Richard Nixon’s sister-in-law who maintained the history of the Nixon family in Southern California has died.
Multiple media sources are reporting that Clara Jane Nixon died of natural causes Saturday in Irvine at age 92.
Clara Jane Nixon was married to Donald Nixon, who gained national attention in 1960 when he received a business loan from billionaire Howard Hughes.
The loan raised campaign financing questions during Richard Nixon’s presidential campaign.
Clara Jane Nixon is survived by a son and daughter.
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home