North Carolina defeats Maryland in 62-52 victory
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — North Carolina defeated Maryland in a 62-52 victory Saturday afternoon at Chapel Hill.
ESPN reported that Reggie Bullock scored 21 of his career-high 24 points in the first half to help lead the Tar Heels to victory.
James Michael McAdoo added 19 points and 11 rebounds for UNC who turned in a dominating first-half performance.
Maryland never fully recovered from a mistake-filled first half.
Bullock scored the game’s first eight points and outscored Maryland 21-20 through the opening 20 minutes.
Read more: ESPN.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault