Traffic update from Tom Britt [Video]
In the video above, FOX8′s Tom Britt provides the latest scope on traffic conditions across the Piedmont following last night’s winter storm.
A section of I-85 North at the Business 85 exit near Archdale is down to one lane due to a multi-vehicle wreck involving a tractor-trailer and a state trooper’s patrol car.
In Winston-Salem, a section of U.S. 52 North was temporarily closed due to a tractor-trailer that’s leaking fuel after it struck a guardrail.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave