The day after the storm in Guilford County
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Greensboro Police Officers responded to 73 crashes between 7 p.m. Thursday night and 8 a.m. Friday morning.
Motorist stranded during the storm say at one point there was a five hour wait before a tow truck driver could arrive.
“I tried everything I could. I went back and forward and nothing would work,” said Victor Newsom just one of the many who found themselves stuck on the side of the road. Newsom returned Friday to retrieve his vehicles .
Law Enforcement reminds you to remove your vehicles from the shoulder as soon as possible. Once your vehicles is tag with a orange sticker by law enforcement you have 24-48 hours to remove it. If the vehicles is not removed in the time period, law enforcement will have the vehicles towed at the owners expense.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview