Tractor-trailer leaks fuel after crashing on US 52 in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A section of U.S. 52 North in Winston-Salem has reopened following a Friday-morning tractor-trailer accident.
Dispatchers say the FedEx rig started leaking fuel after it struck a guard rail.
All lanes were closed between Exit 103 (South Main Street) and Exit 107 (I-40) were closed until about 8:15 a.m.
As of 8:25 a.m., traffic was still moving slow in the area.
Nicole Ferguson Carr (@NewsWithNicole) January 18, 2013
No other information was immediately available.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting