Tractor-trailer leaks fuel after crashing on US 52 in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A section of U.S. 52 North in Winston-Salem has reopened following a Friday-morning tractor-trailer accident.
Dispatchers say the FedEx rig started leaking fuel after it struck a guard rail.
All lanes were closed between Exit 103 (South Main Street) and Exit 107 (I-40) were closed until about 8:15 a.m.
As of 8:25 a.m., traffic was still moving slow in the area.
Nicole Ferguson Carr (@NewsWithNicole) January 18, 2013
No other information was immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k