Photos: Suspect stole diamond ring, earrings from store at Four Seasons Mall
(Photos provided by, Crimestoppers)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man wanted for stealing jewelry from a store at Four Seasons Mall.
According to Crimestoppers, the suspect entered a store at Four Seasons Mall on Jan. 2 and asked to see several pieces of jewelry.
The suspect asked to compare a diamond ring and a pair of earrings, after which he ran out of the store with both pieces of jewelry.
The estimated value of the stolen jewelry is $1,350.
The suspect is described as having a “broken front-left tooth.”
Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000. A cash reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest or indictment of whoever is responsible.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview