NCOA urges older adults to get flu vaccines
The National Council on Aging has launched a new initiative called “The Flu + You.”
The agency is urging older adults to get their flu shots because the virus can circulate as late as May.
For more information, visit NCOA.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave