NCOA urges older adults to get flu vaccines
The National Council on Aging has launched a new initiative called “The Flu + You.”
The agency is urging older adults to get their flu shots because the virus can circulate as late as May.
For more information, visit NCOA.org.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.