Jets collide in Miami, both jets damaged
MIAMI — Authorities said no injuries were reported after two jets collided at Miami International Airport on Thursday.
The Miami Herald is reporting one plane had a damaged wingtip and the other sustained damage on the tail section.
The collision happened between Concourses J and H as an incoming Aerolineas Argentinas Airbus with 240 passengers aboard struck an Air France 777-300 plane preparing to leave for Paris with 350 passengers on board.
Passengers arriving from Argentina were allowed to get off the plane and passengers headed to France had to pick up their luggage and wait in long lines to reschedule their flights, according to the paper.
The investigation is ongoing.
Source: The Miami Herald
‘People of Walmart’
Faces of Meth
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK