‘Idol’ hopeful with stutter stuns judges with audition [Video]
Lazaro Arbos’s American Idol audition was shown Thursday night.
The 21-year-old got the attention of the judges when he started to tell them about his background and his stutter took over.
When it came time for him to sing, he soared through Bridge Over Trouble Water.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave