Guilford County Sheriffs investigating vehicle arsons
STOKESDALE, N.C. —- The Guilford County Sheriff’s Office is conducting arson investigations after two vehicle fires in Stokesdale.
On January 9, the front cabin of a 2007 Kenworth tractor-trailer was found burning on Ellisboro Road in Stokesdale. The truck was unoccupied, but had been in a parking lot over night.
On January 11, a 1995 Ford van was set on fire while in the parking lot of Countryside Village Retirement Community at 7700 US Highway 158.
The suspect in this case is described as a white female, in her 30s to mid-40s with should length, wavy brown hair, medium height and build. She was last seen driving a dark-colored four-door sedan.
Anyone with information about either of these cases to contact Detective N.E. Triche at the District 1 Office in Summerfield, (336) 641-2307. You may also contact Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK